The North Carolina Arboretum spans 434 acres, including public gardens, hiking and biking trails, and exhibits, just outside of Asheville and amid the Southern Appalachian Mountains. The arboretum needed a website to showcase their acres of cultivated gardens, groomed trails and some of the most beautiful, botanically-diverse plants in the region. The Arboretum also plans many seasonal events and needed a robust calendar and events system—one that could pull in data from their BlackBaud Altru events planning and ticketing system.
- Events Calendar Integration
- Simplifying Existing Sitemap
- Custom Drag-and-Drop Content Components
- “By the Numbers” Hub for Impact Stats
- Responsive Imagery for Enhanced Performance
- Blackbaud/Altru Integration