Villa La Pietra is a beautiful historic estate and art museum composed of 5 historic villas and 57 acres of gardens and olive groves in Florence, Italy. New York University maintains the estate as it was envisioned by its original owners, the Acton family, and uses the site as the home for its Florence study abroad program. Between the Acton art and artifact collection, The Garden, The Season, the Photographic Archive and their constantly evolving student and faculty projects, there are plenty of featured resources to manage.
- Unified Experience to Link Spaces and Artifacts
- Color Coding for Quick Collection Browsing
- Drag-and-Drop Content Components
- Custom Post Type for Museum Projects
- Events Calendar Integration