AJHS is the oldest ethnic, cultural archive in the United States. Established in 1892, AJHS provides access to more than 30 million documents and 50,000 books, photographs, art and artifacts reflecting the history of the Jewish presence in the United States.
The new AJHS website utilizes our Low Code / No Code framework, enabling the AJHS team to tell the stories of the American Jewish community with a range of content options. Among many offerings, the ahjs.org website features an extended virtual exhibition of Emma Lazarus, author of the New Colossus, famously displayed as the welcoming poem at the base of the Statue of Liberty.
- Low code / no code framework
- Extended digital exhibition
- Translation selector/view original feature
- Initiate archive search from Collection menu
- Comprehensive admin/content management training videos
- Dynamic Events Calendar