A free museum with a plethora of programs, events, and exhibitions that appeal to almost every age, MMFA both serves the community by focusing on local/regional artists and fosters an appreciation for art through their education and hands-on programs. With so much changing on a regular basis at MMFA, the site we built in 2016 was no longer meeting the needs of the staff. With a limited budget and time frame to work with, we delivered an MVP (minimal viable product) website in three months, built on our latest page-builder platform. The minimalist design style was developed in collaboration with the client, who worked alongside us to deliver a flexible new marketing site on time and on budget.
- Accelerated Content-Driven Production Schedule
- Custom Post Types and Page Templates
- Minimal Design with Updated Color Palette
- Updated UX for Collection Browsing
- Integrated Events Calendar
- Custom Components for Rich Media Content