Want to join the Cuberis team? We’re looking for a web developer. Read on for more details.
Position: Front End Web Developer
Location: Durham, NC
Employment: Part Time to Full Time
Start Date: April/May
Cuberis is a design firm located in the historic tobacco district of downtown Durham. Since the company’s launch 8 years ago, our goal has always been to provide our clients cost effective design solutions born from creativity and paired with technical expertise. To find out more about Cuberis, visit www.cuberis.com and take a look at our online portfolio. Cuberis is growing quickly (50% in 2011 alone) and offers employees a dynamic and exciting work environment.
Front end web developer with WordPress customization and strong styling (CSS) skills needed. The position will begin as part-time and transition to full-time over the Summer dependent on performance. The candidate should be comfortable working underneath a senior coder to create websites based on the design team’s concepts. While the candidate will be supervised and introduced to many advanced skill sets, a thorough understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress, browser compatibility as well as basic image editing skills in Photoshop are required.
Compensation will be based on experience.
- Building websites that match the design team’s mockups
- Detail orientated and able to meet deadlines
- Using creative solutions for a variety of online projects
- Writing clean code that performs well across multiple browsers
- Maintenance and updates to existing client websites
- Constantly striving to expand coding abilities
Technical Skills Required
- Strong CSS and HTML
- WordPress customization
- PHP & database experience
- Drupal customization
How to Apply
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the cover letter, include links to your work and explain what you’ve coded on the sites (front-end, back-end, technologies used, etc.).